PROLOGUE
Dad! Dad!! please!,don't do this to me!
Wake up Dad!,Dad!! ,I screamed while tears were streaming down
my cheeks. I still couldn't believe ad understand what was happening
Before I knew it,everything went black.
CHAPTER 1
~Alex's P.O.V~
Alexandra Willoughby..thats my name.
I'm 15,still in High School, West Side High in Houston
I just lost my dad,the most important person
in my life. My mom never cared and hardly notices
me. I'm left with nobody but my cute little puppy
Topaz. One minute my life is perfect,next minu
my life i shattered. Never had friends,still don't hve an
have any because trust is something I hardly
give anyone.
I sat on my bed,thinking about the recent out trn
of events in my life without really knowing what
to do,thinking about my lonely life and how to
cope but -jeez! How could I have forgotten my
my 14th birthday gift from dad- A Diary!, I immediately
Started looking through my shelf in search of the diary and
There!,I found the bright pink leather diary and sobbed
Again,missing my dad more than ever! I opened my cute
Diary wth the key and started pouring out my heart's conten
~t.
Gift fo
14th
W4th
Gonna post chapter1 2mao..bye guys gnyt
ReplyDelete