Monday, 29 September 2014

ALEXANDRA

              CHAPTER 3
              ~Alex's P.O.V~

C'mon Topaz,I drawled as I ruffled my cute white puppy's fur,It's not gnnna be that bad you know,I just need to transfer from West Side High here in Houston into the closest High School there at Manhattan,New York. Stop whinnin Topaz,I know and I still really can't believe I agreed to move with mom you know.Maybe it wll be greaqt to relocate,I sighed,thinkijng about my dad. Owww,hehehehe..I giggled as Topaqz nozzled against my cheeks.You just know what to do girl at the right time!.Lets go grab some lunch downstairs,I'm suddenly feeling hungry I said to Topaz. Topaz barked in support and trotted excitedly after me down the stairs.


    *                      *                        *
I can't believe I'm here in Manhattan,in a way its exciting and still really dont wanna be here with mom.Mom got me transferred from West Side High at Houston to Beacon High here in Manhattan.The new house is way cooler than that at Houston.I got a more spacious bedroom painted in wild pink with sweet pink curtains.I sat infront of my closet,silently and slowly arranging my clothes while my cute fur puppy kept jumping on my bed.I giggled when she hit her head on my bed's head rest.When I was done arranging,I decided to start browsing and researching about my new school.I brought out my laptop from my reading drawer,quickly typed in my password to Internet Explorer and googled out Beacon High School.Right there,I found out what I've been tryna avoid! UNIFORM!!!, I quickly hibernated my laptop,ran down the stairs hoping to find my mom.



 ~Mom's P.O.V~
Alex,what's going on? I asked as I scrolled down the TV stations with the remote. Mom! Mom!!,she screamed,I don't wanna go t Beacon High!,any other school but that school,she pleaded. I was surprised and said the first thing that popped into my mind,Why?. They get to wear the school's uniform there,you know mom,like elementary school,so many school rules and punishment.Edon't wanna go there mom,I want a school like West Side High,she blurted.
 Honey,thats why you need to start nakin friends,besides,I already submitted copies of transfer form to both West Side High and Beacon High.Its too late dear.Alex starred blankly at me,her eyes misty with ears.I had the urge to just make all of her sdness disapper,but,life isn't that easy.I need to go prepare for work m on overnight today,I told my daugher,.She just nodded and went up the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment