Guys I wont be able to post 2mao coz I have exam buh
I'l post 2 chapters on Saturday. Dont forget to leave your
Comments and ideas. Love you guys.
CHAPTER 2
~Alex's P.O.V~
Go pack your things Alex,we're moving to New York,my friend got me a job,mom said to me.Mom- I drawled and she immediately cut me off,dont do this baby,we'r moving Alex,your dad-.Yeah,wah about my dad,I interrupted,wah i my i repeated,at the top of my voice.I started yelling at her and sobbing.You never cared,never will care and shouldn't start caring now. With dadt,I startedrunning up the stairs,tears streaming down my cheeks.I shut my door and started cying l hard.Topaz cuddled up near me and kept whinning.
~mom's P.O.V~
Alex is just being unreasonable!,I said to Mitchelle while pacing the living room.She thinks I dont care,that I love her,she hates me ad thinks I'm a psycho but I love her!,I adore her,I wnt to be with her forever and protect her- I know,Mitchelle interrupted.I'm dying,my heart is breaking,I can't-come eear,Mitchelle pulled me into her embrace,comforting me,everything is gonna be alright,Mitchelle said.I nodded and pulled out of her embrace.I'm going up to see Alex,I said to Mitchelle. Mitchelle nodded,picked up her bag,squeezed my shoulder and left. I started up the stairs to my daughter's room,praying silently that she does changes her mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment